We thank Edward Mohzo (a teacher from México D.F., Mexico) for sending this idea.
This is a true / false activity which consists of the following:
- First, the teacher has to divide the group in 2 or 3 teams.
- Two columns should be drawn on the blackboard: the left one must say "true" and the right one must say "false".
- Then, the teacher has to make true / false questions but in the blackboard he has to draw 2 columns: the left one must say "true" and the right one must say "false".
- One student per each team must be placed at the back of the classroom so that when the teacher finishes saying the sentence, students have to run quickly and touch the blackboard in the part they consider is correct.
- The team scores a point if they are correct in their response.