We thank Francisco Cerrillo (a teacher from Madrid, Spain) for sending this activity.
HARRY POTTER AND THE SORCERER'S STONE - CHAPTER 1
Who is it?
- appeared on the corner the cat had been watching, appeared so suddenly and silently
- almost twice as tall as a normal man and at least five times as wide
- blue eyes were light, bright, and sparkling behind half-moon spectacles and nose was very long and crooked, as though it had been broken at least twice
- tall, thin, and very old, judging by the silver of hair and beard, which were both long enough to tuck into belt
- looked simply too big to be allowed, and so wild - long tangles of bushy black hair and beard hid most of face
- a big, beefy man with hardly any neck, although did have a very large mustache
- thin and blonde and had nearly twice the usual amount of neck, which came in very useful as spent so much of her time craning over garden fences, spying on the neighbors
- wearing long robes, a purple cloak that swept the ground, and high-heeled, buckled boots
- hands the size of trash can lids, and feet in their leather boots were like baby dolphins
- in his vast, muscular arms was holding a bundle of blankets