1. In the end John called the insurance company.
2. They didn't realise how serious the situation was.
3. Lisa knew the answer after reading the book.
4. There's no precedent for such action.
5. I do not intend to call the police.
6. She did something that was wrong.
7. I used to work with that woman.
8. He loses his temper after a short time.
9. I wish I hadn't heard that.
10. Lucy pretended that she hadn't understood me.
Nivel Principiantes - Nivel Intermedio - Nivel Avanzado
Si tienes problemas, consulta nuestra página de ayuda.
Más ejercicios para practicar inglés
Common Mistakes at Proficiency... and How to Avoid Them
More books like this