1. My boss tries really hard to help me.effortMy boss really to help me.
2. It's a lot easier to sell a car when it's in perfect conditions.muchYou can sell a car
when it's in perfect conditions.
3. Sheila was too tired to read the book.
Sheila was she could not read the book.
4. You must wear a helmet when riding a motorbike.
Helmets must be worn when riding a motorbike.
5. He was told to wait there by the secretary.
It was the secretary to wait there.
6. London is more modern than Liverpool.
Liverpool is London.
7. She took an umbrella but it was not necessary.
She an umbrella.
8. As the company representative I'd like to welcome you.
I'd like to welcome you the company.
9. You should buy a new computer.
If , I would buy a new computer.
10. The police found out he wasn't responsible for the accident.
The accident was .
Nivel Principiantes - Nivel Intermedio - Nivel Avanzado
Si tienes problemas, consulta nuestra página de ayuda.
Más ejercicios para practicar inglés
Grammar for First Certificate with Answers and CD
More books like this