1. The judge told him it was (responsible) to drink and drive, and banned him for a year.
2. She divorced him because of his (kind) to the children.
3. The keys were locked inside the car. (luck) , a side window was open.
4. Thousands of people are living in (miserable) after
the terrible earthquake.
5. Her boss accused her of being over- (ambition) .
6. This poem shows the wonderful (sensitive) of the poet.
7. The evening was (enjoy) spent playing cards and talking.
8. Due to the clerk's (stubborn) , we missed the train.
9. The thing I hate about John is his (reliable) .
10. She upset him with a (tact) remark about his big nose.
Nivel Principiantes - Nivel Intermedio - Nivel Avanzado
Si tienes problemas, consulta nuestra página de ayuda.
Más ejercicios para practicar inglés
Grammar for First Certificate with Answers and CD
More books like this