We thank Francisco Cerrillo (a teacher from Madrid, Spain) for sending these activities.
THE CHRONICLES OF NARNIA
CHAPTERS 1 AND 2
Reorder these sentences.
1. station Two railway the from miles nearest
2. the and The girls' they boys into talked it came all room over
3. another two with in one windows looking room out in low long, and A direction two
4. on the nothing where a window-sill. there except dead A was bluebottle room
5. kind led a to out room with on little hall balcony. A door of a a upstairs and that
6. liked fur. and feel much as She smell so the of
7. stretched kept arms She her in front. out
8. and felt She inquisitive very excited.
9. extremely cold. and She powdery felt something soft and
10. any is very into It oneself foolish shut wardrobe. to