We thank Francisco Cerrillo (a teacher from Madrid, Spain) for sending this activity.
THE FOX AND THE GRAPES
Ordena las palabras para formar las oraciones.
A AND ALL AIR ARE
A AIR BUT AN BUT
A AS FOR AND GRAPES
ALONG AS IN AND I
BUNCHES BEST IT AWAY I
FINE BY JUST DIGNITY NOW
FOX COULD OF GAVE QUITE
FROM DID OUT HE RIPE
GRAPES HIGH THEY SO SEE
HANGING HE REACH. OF SOUR
HIGH HIS VAIN REMARKING THEY
HUNGRY INTO WAS TRYING THOSE
SAW JUMPING WERE UNCONCERN THOUGHT
SOME REACH UP WERE
OF TO WALKED
THAT THEM WITH
Which fruit or vegetable is described?
1. Children love this red, soft, sweet fruit.
apple blueberry pear strawberry tomato
2. Green vegetable with big leaves.
cabbage carrot lettuce letuse cucumber
3. Red or yellow round fruit, growing on trees in Europe.
Pick it in the autumn. It is the size of a tennis ball.
lemon banana raspberry apple pear
4. Red vegetable from which ketchup is made.
vine apple tomato pepper potato
5. Small, round, red fruit with a stone, growing in trees.
Famous alcoholic drink can be made from it.
apple cherry redberry raspberry plum
6. Sweet or hot vegetable or spice growing in shrubs.
papper pepper rapper tabasco tomato
7. Sweet, tropical, long, yellow fruit. Monkeys like it.
ananas banana lemon mango papaya
8. Tropical, round, orange fruit with thick peel.
papaya orange mango lemon ananas
9. Tropical, yellow, sour fruit with vitamin C.
ananas banana lemon mango orange
10. White, round, hot vegetable, you cry when cutting.
carrot garlic lemon melon onion