Idioms with BULL
- to take the bull by the horns = face a difficulty boldly
- like a bull in a china shop = a rough and clumsy person
- like a red tag to a bull = likely to cause anger
- a cock and bull story = an absurd and improbable story, used as an excuse or explanation = un cuento chino
- to move like a bull at a gate = to move very fast, ignoring everything in your way
- to hit the bull's eye = dar en el blanco
- to shoot the bull (US) = to have an informal conversation about unimportant things
- don't mess with the bull, you'll get the horns! = if you look for trouble, you'll find it
We thank Luciano Sivori (from Neuquén, Argentina) for his suggestion.
Choose the right answer.
¿Conoces más? Envía tu colaboración
junto con tu nombre, ciudad y país, y será agregada! Share your knowledge!