1. Some rural schools have thirty students, while at the other end of the ________ are city schools with around one thousand students.
All these models are made to ________ .
We were shocked by the sheer ________ of the destruction.
2. The traffic in New York may become ________ during rush hours.
Suddenly a ________ silence fell upon the court room.
Let's go to bed. We've got a ________ day tomorrow.
3. The president won a ________ victory in the last election.
The company offered only a ________ range of investment options.
The long ________ road seemed dangerous at night.
4. By the age of 4, she was already a film ________.
Everything turns right for her. She was really born under a lucky ________.
I'll put a ________ next to the sentences that you'll need to rewrite.
5. The piano ________ are all sticky because the kids have been touching them.
Some day I would like to visit the Florida ________.
A bunch of ________ was hanging from his belt.
Nivel Principiantes - Nivel Intermedio - Nivel Avanzado
Si tienes problemas, consulta nuestra página de ayuda.
Más ejercicios para practicar inglés
Common Mistakes at Proficiency... and How to Avoid Them
More books like this