1. I've already applied for the job but I think it's ________ unlikely that I'll get it.
The restaurant was ________ recommended in our guide but it was quite disappointing.
Mrs. Brown's students all think very ________ of her and consider her the best teacher at Oxford College.
2. The house may be viewed only by prior ________.
After their divorce, they came to an ________ about the custody of their children.
The flower ________ in the church was certainly beautiful.
3. The kids were in the mud and they left dirty ________ all over the floor.
His ________ have been a lot lower this term.
The kitten is mainly white with black ________ on the back.
4. He stole the money but he's trying to put the ________ on me.
In my opinion, the ________ lies with the police.
The court decided that the child's parents must share the ________ for what happened.
5. During the ________ of our conversation, it emerged that Sally had been born in Portugal.
The ticket includes entry and a four- ________ meal.
The plane changed ________ in order to avoid the storm.
Nivel Principiantes - Nivel Intermedio - Nivel Avanzado
Si tienes problemas, consulta nuestra página de ayuda.
Más ejercicios para practicar inglés
Common Mistakes at Proficiency... and How to Avoid Them
More books like this