1. It was ________ to believe that she would react that way.
After a ________ day at work, I just want to relax at home.
In such a dry weather, the ground was too ________ to plough.
2. You should ________ your time with some activities.
Candidates must ________ this form before applying for the
Take a deep breath and allow your lungs to ________.
3. The ministers have come to town to see a Broadway ________.
Peter put on a ________ of regret all day.
They will need to find someone to run the ________.
4. His resignation triggered an incredible chain of ________.
In the normal course of ________, all mail are delivered
within one day.
The World Cup will be one the major sporting ________ of the
5. Our service is tailored to ________ your needs.
Being in that situation, it's difficult for them to make ends
Both paths ________ up with the main road.
Nivel Principiantes - Nivel Intermedio - Nivel Avanzado
Si tienes problemas, consulta nuestra página de ayuda.
Más ejercicios para practicar inglés
Common Mistakes at Proficiency... and How to Avoid Them
More books like this