1. I'm sorry now that I didn't tell you the truth.
Now I truth.
2. You are not allowed to smoke here.
3. The best answer was given by Thomas.
4. They laid most of the blame on Peter.
Peter most of the blame.
5. The president proposed regular meetings for the cabinet.
The president proposed that the regularly.
6. Were you offended by what I said?
Did you what I said?
7. If you're not careful, you will be dismissed.
You will if you're not careful.
8. In the end it was quite a sunny day after all.
The day after all.
9. Please say hello to your sister for me.
Please your sister.
10. This place brings home to mind.
This place home.
Nivel Principiantes - Nivel Intermedio - Nivel Avanzado
Si tienes problemas, consulta nuestra página de ayuda.
Más ejercicios para practicar inglés
Common Mistakes at Proficiency... and How to Avoid Them
More books like this