1. Lucy is pregnant again.
Lucy is baby.
2. I wish I hadn't bought that old car.
It's that old car.
3. They're living temporarily in a caravan.
For they're living in a caravan.
4. It was careless of her to go to the airport without checking the flight status.
She the flight status before going to the airport.
5. Liz couldn't remember anything about the accident.
Liz the accident.
6. Noah succeeded in finishing all his homework on time.
Noah all his homework on time.
7. I really hate spaghetti.
What I spaghetti.
8. Laura’s parents were certain that she would be a great dancer.
Laura’s parents that she would be a great dancer.
9. In the end it was discovered that Peter was a liar.
Peter a liar.
10. It's quite possible that the last person to leave didn't turn off the lights.
The last person the lights on.
Nivel Principiantes - Nivel Intermedio - Nivel Avanzado
Si tienes problemas, consulta nuestra página de ayuda.
Más ejercicios para practicar inglés
Grammar for First Certificate with Answers and CD
More books like this