1. You are always forgetting things!sieveYou have a .
2. She has inherited a lot of money.fortuneShe has come .
3. There is nothing strange about this.
There is nothing about this.
4. It may seem strange but I like stale cake!
Strange , I like stale cake.
5. Although Olivia looked for the book, she couldn't find it.
Olivia couldn't find the book even .
6. The plan failed to come to completion at the last minute.
The plan at the last minute.
7. What are you trying to say?
What are you ?
8. The tour wasn't as good as she expected.
The tour didn't expectations.
9. Yesterday I met your sister at the shopping centre.
Yesterday sister at the shopping centre.
10. Everyone who spoke to the victim is a suspect.
Everyone who spoke to the victim .
Nivel Principiantes - Nivel Intermedio - Nivel Avanzado
Si tienes problemas, consulta nuestra página de ayuda.
Más ejercicios para practicar inglés
Grammar for First Certificate with Answers and CD
More books like this